Sorry everyone. It's been a crazy two weeks. Last week, I had a test which I'm pretty positive I failed. I have yet to receive the results. This week, we had two more tests that I'm afraid of. Haha, its not been a good two weeks academically.Cool stuff that has happened, I had my first drving test which was waaaay fun. WAAAY fun and I passed. Second, I got my gun. Nothing really special but finally have it.
Last weekend my friends came to visit me. It was great seeing people from San Diego; I'm one of the few people at the academy who has yet to go home or see family. People say I'm crazy....I'd like to think I'm focused :) This weekend my parents and brother came to visit me and its awesome. They said I've lost lots of weight but I don't know...I don't really see it.
The workouts have been getting more difficult. My hamstring is still holding up and doing well. I ran a 6:30 mile today...I was quite impressed with myself. I think I may have finally lost a Wednesday....I forgot to take out my headphones out of both ears when driving even though I was only on the phone. I'm so used to using both head phones when talking to my family that I didn't even think about it. Vehicle Code section 27400. I don't have any cool VCs this week, sorry y'all.
I really don't have much to say this week. Tomorrow my family and I are going to do the tourist thing around San Francisco. Should be good times. I have much hw to do tomorrow night and Sunday as well. And then, week 10 begins. Wish me luck!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
:) Glad you're still hanging in there!!!
so, I'm confused! How do you get wednesday liberty taken away? Were you caught with the headphones or are you just taking it upon yourself to punish yourself for not removing the headphones?
Hey Dude
Glad to hear you are still hanging in there.
Have you contacted my cousin Linda yet? She is a well grounded person who knows about what going on and will keep you grounded. Talking with Linda always puts my thoughts right where they should be. She is a wise woman. And her husband in a good guy too.
D
Post a Comment