5 days...5 tests. It was that kind of week. Of course, what week would be complete without Company C getting in trouble from the PT staff. Yep, Wednesday and Friday....BRUTAL.
We started accident investigation. Its really interesting but will be challenging. We're going to be taking 98 hours of it! Night classes are also tiring...everyone is struggling to keep their eyes open by then. But so far so good.
I never mentioned that swimming wasn't too horrible. It was challenging, but not as bad as I thought. Dive in, swim across, do 10 pushups, repeat 5 times. Then jump off a 10 ft platform. It was interesting.
We finally got our shiny new name tags; mine says "R.J. Rojo." People have been calling me RJ now.....its different but I like it. I have friends coming up next weekend and then my parents are coming up the weekend of the 16th. I'm really excited! I probably already mentioned that but I'm tired and my mind doesn't work like it used to :( haha, Friday's workout is still wearing off.
I don't have any new cool vehicle codes to share with y'all this week....do I? Did I mention the white cane vehicle code? According to 21964 VC, "no person, other than the totally blind, shall carry/use a predominantly white cane on any highway, public building, public facility or other public place." THATS right! I can cite you for carrying an all white cane. And with that, I leave you all. Have a good week everyone.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So someone can get arrested for pimping AND cited for carrying a white pimp cane? :) hahaha!
Told you swimming wouldn't be too terrible! :) Keep up the good work RJ :)
Post a Comment