Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 11

Sorry about the no go last week. It was a tough week. This week I finally had restriction; it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I figure 11 weeks before I finally had restriction ain't bad.

In the last two weeks, I got my gun, I started range and actually fired my gun, then was introduced to the shot gun and rifle. Cool stuff but I definitely prefer the shotty. Love that thing. I just love the way it sounds.

Our company got in trouble again (big surprise) and we paid for it dearly today. I don't think I'll be able to feel my legs in the morning. Also, I almost drowned in the pool. Lets just say, I can swim laps ok......I just can't tread water. It was not a pretty site.

This week has been particularly hard on our seniors. We lost 10+!!! When we see all their stuff out in the hallway, its hard not to be demoralized. They had reached week 22...terrible.

The stress level around here just keeps on picking up. There is sooo much we still have to learn and I've no idea how I'm going to pull it off. I've definitely been pushed to my limits...and then some...

Lets see....no cool vehicle codes this time around...I started accident investigation class and that is super interesting as is DUI class. I have a whole new view on DUI drivers.

As always, feel free to ask me any questions. To all who have continued their contact with me, thank you. Your contact keeps me sane. Goodnight everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's crazy primo. don't sweat the seniors walking, you didn't make it this far for nothing. on a lighter note though, shotties ARE fun! haha. just take it one day at a time, and keep doing what you're doing. you know i'm proud.

Sarita Pitones said...

:) Keep up the good work! I heard people got to get drunk and get breathalyzed. Is that as close to a Boones night y'all get? :)

Hope everything is going well for you, I really like reading your blog. Again... you better not EVER pull me over because I'll cry, then pee my pants (because I hear people pee themselves and say they were speeding to get to the bathroom), then say that I'm pregnant and giving birth, then say that I was going with the flow of traffic. :)

Darkside213 said...

Sarita, I was one of the drunks for the DUI wetlab. It was fun. I blew a .132 :)