Saturday, November 7, 2009

inching closer...

Well this week was crazy. Monday, for PT we had a PT staff officer who can run. I mean, he was running 5:30 pace, and NO ONE could keep up with him save for one. When we finished our 2 mile, run, he made us do it again! Then we still had to do the floor workout, and at this point everyone was just dead. As y'all saw on my facebook earlier in the week, I was broken, absolutely BROKEN. I had nothing left in the tank on Monday. NOTHING.

Tuesday was no better. We got chewed out something fierce. Wednesday was better, but still challenging. The rest of the week dragged on. At this point in the academy, we have started to learn the meat and potatoes of the the CHP. Stuff is more hands on now and driving has really kicked up. 2 of my quadmates are in danger of failing of out of the academy (3rd of 4th attempts already). That adds stress to me that I really shouldn't allow. I should worry about driving when its my turn. I am however worried abotu my quadmates...good people.

Our next physical fitness test is on Monday and I think I'll be good to go. I just get a higher score than last time which I think I will. I think I MAY start phase two of driving this week but we'll see. We started shooting on the AR-15 (rifle) this week....I don't really like it. I like the shotgun much better.

Oh, vehicle code for all those people who throw their cigarette butts out the window: 23111 VC. Should I graduate from here...I'm going to cite that all day.

No comments: