Lets see.....
440 - Wake up
545 - Work out
656 - Chow
730 - Drill/Marching
800 - Class
1151 - Chow
1230 - Drill/Marching
1300 - Class
1652 -Chow
1730 - Drill/Marching
1800 - Homework/shower/etc
2230 - Sleep
Yep, thats my weekly schedule. How is everyone doing this week? Still haven't failed a test (though I still haven't received results from last Thursday's test.....which I'm really worried about). We had our vehicle code test yesterday which was ok. I missed more than I would have liked, but oh well. I'm actually realllllllly liking that class. I can't wait to start citing people for that stuff. Good times.
This week went by quickly. There is so much info to cram into our heads. Week 7 will take longer: we officially start night classes this week.....3 of them. Yikes. PT is going about the same and on Tuesday we have to take our baton certification test.....nerve racking stuff.
I stayed at the Academy last night in order to do as much hw as I could. Today I'm going to take it easy and just relax. OH, since we are forced to eat healthy now (yep, still on fat table), I notice that when I eat "gross" (i.e. anything not exactly "healthy") I get a horrible stomach ache. Its bad! I don't like this. How am I going to go home and have carne asada, tacos, etc and not get sick. No bueno.
Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I am going home for Thanksgiving and Xmas, but we do NOT get new year's eve/day off. And since lights out is at 11pm, we can't even say "Happy New Year's" to each other. Happy times! I suppose I should get used to it if I do make it as a CHP because we rarely have holidays off.
Anyway, I have nothing new to update y'all on. Oh wait, I have friends coming to visit in 2 weeks and my parents in 3 weeks so that will be great! Ok, time to go. Have a good week everyone.
P.S. To all those who have written to me, emailed me, sent me texts etc.....thank you. You have no idea how much that helps. Truly, I thank you.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So on New Years, expect a text message from me so you won't be alone. :) Good luck homeskillet. I'll drink some Boones for you because unfortunately, in "real life," there isn't a fat table for me to eat at...
thas my dawg. keep busting your ass and you'll be there before you know it. you are workin as hard or harder than anyone i know.
Post a Comment