Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 3


What a week. PT on Tuesday and Thursday was brutal. We were waking up at 3:45 am. It was horrible and PT itself was crazy. They really punished us this week. I still have 24 weeks to go! Crazy!!! I literally have time for nothing. I wake at 4:30 usually (except for those PT days) and sleep at 11pm (mandatory). On weekends, I leave the academy and just get a hotel. There is no way I'd stay at the academy.

Once Saturday hits, I rest, catch up on sleep and do homework all day. The academy thus far is like boot camp and grad school in one. I never use my phone during the week and even on weekends I don't as much as I probably should. Sorry everyone. Please feel free to call me; I just get so paranoid about not using my time wisely and just immerse myself in hw. On the bright side, I've lost weight while at the academy. I don't remember if I said this last week but I'm on the "fat table." Yep! I'm too fat!

I'm 1 more blue card from losing Wednesday liberty...never fun. We have still so much to cover. This week I learned a lot about vehicle code and what is and isn't legal (did y'all know that you can always make a u-turn over double yellow lines?) It's intense stuff. Anyway, I've said enough. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks for reading.

P.S. This pic was taken last weekend.

4 comments:

Sarita Pitones said...

First of all, I love the tags on this entry!

Second..... you look crazy skinny. Damn, I should try to get in there just for the weight loss!

Third-- still proud of you! :) Now that you're learning these things, remember, you're not allowed to pull me over EVER.

Last... my friend who has a husband in the academy right now w/you showed me the CHP website that has pictures up from the academy. I always look for you :)


Enjoy your weekend and hope to read more from you soon!

Darkside213 said...

Thanks Sarita! Whats your friend's husband's name? Maybe I know him?

Second, I am on the chp blog! I'm the first picture! haha. CTC III-09 week 2. Thanks for following yo.

Claudia said...

wow, rene! you look so thin!
Kudos to you, I probably would have dropped out already..or died.

THANKS for the tip man! I have been driving extra in the city because I thought I couldn't u-turn on double yellow!!! This saves me so much time! haha.

Darkside213 said...

Clauds,
No problem on the tip. I was shocked when I found out. And dood, Roman was like "are you sick?" when he saw my picture. haha. Thanks for the comment yo