This week went by better. Had our first 3 tests and I received the results for 1: I passed. I still have not been picked on thankfully but I know it's coming. A lot of memorization this week and I was tested on the spot by 2 different officers: I passed both tests. The PT (physical training) picked up, but so far so good.
However, today someone in my company made a joke about the PT staff. Our Instructor did not appreciate it and went and told the PT Staff. The result: 4 hours of PT on Tuesday. Lets just say, they work us so hard during normal PT (about 1 hour) I can not even imagine how incredibly shattered I will be on Tuesday. I'm scared....
I have a lot of studying to do this weekend but its thankfully nothing like last weekend. Tonight I'm going to relax. Call me if you would like! You have until Sunday night to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
:) Hang in there! I know you're doing GREAT!!!! I know a couple of guys who are also up there, once I get full names, I'll let you know... maybe you know them! :)
Hope this coming week goes better and that you make it through Tuesday OK :)
My cousin said it was 114 degrees is Sac last week. Drink lots of water. I miss you, it is so boring without you here. Think of you often. It will get easier!
Diana
Rene!!! Hang in there friend! Miss talking with you!!! :(
Post a Comment