Monday, September 29, 2008

Ride 1 conquered! Things at home still bad


Well, I did it. I rode from Rosarito to Ensenada in 3 hours and 20 minutes and I loved every second of it! It was a fantastic journey and I hope to continue riding. I love cycling!

La Mision, the killer hill almost killed me. It was a tough mother but I conquered her without stopping. I felt like a real rider when I went by the water stations and the water boys/girls were holding out cups to quench my thirst. It was seriously an awesome ride and it changed my life. The above picture is just before I crossed the finish line. My friend Refugio was 10 mins behind me. We loved it. He had just broken in his bike (with this ride!) and can't wait for the next ride.

At home, things remain the same. The government economy is still shite, and I saw a movie that blew my mind: Zeitgeist. I recommend all of you watch this film at least once. Just made me feel so helpless and stupid at the same time.

The DOW fell 777 points today. Why do we have to bail out the wall street fat cats? Why not just let them declare bankruptcy as punishment for the foolish decisions? I ask again, why are we not outraged at what's been going on? Ask yourselves these questions....

Ok, back to InDesign hw. Until next time...

No comments: