Finally decided to come out of hibernation; i'm back people. Not a whole lot new going on. Summer came and went with nothing new. I did however take up cycling and I spent waaay to much on a bike but by GOD i love it! I purchased a Trek 1.2T and have been biking around 45 miles a week...I do have to step this up however.
Other than that, life has been pretty ordinary. I know, I'm lame.
Random Story of the Day: So Karen (that's my boss) walks in and says: "Are you on Facebook?"
As the sweat starts forming on my forehead, I start thinking of what to say and eventually blurt out "um....not right now"
Karen: "Could you get on it and show me how to set up a profile?
Me: "um..what????"
Yep, I'm getting paid to be on facebook.....gift.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment