We went to Notre Dame today to check out the markeplace and buy souvenirs. I also had another crepe (chocolate one and it was divine). Lots of shops and Notre Dame ain't half bad either :)After that, it was off to Champs Elysees where I bought my watch (yeah right!)
and checked out some of the swankier stores. Apparently it is "forbidden" to take pictures inside the store and I got in trouble and subsequently kicked out (yep, that definitely improves the French's view of Americans). Oh well, I didn't want that Louis Vuitton wallet anyway.The Arc d'Triumph is amazing. That is all. I can't really say much else about it. After that, we headed to dinner and finally got back to our rooms at 7pm or so. I went for a run at the park in front of the eiffel...nothing like the Eiffel's light show to keep you motivated and running. ok, that's all for now, i'm tired. Night!


1 comment:
vote my poll? =)
Post a Comment