
So, we didn't really sleep on the plane because well...its a plane. We arrived at 8am on Sunday and couldn't check into the hotel until 2pm...yep. We were walking zombies. So we headed off to the eiffel (which btw was a block from our hotel) and had breakfast. My mom loved it! Then we zombied around the city a bit and we got our first American treatment......yep they still hate us here its confirmed! We took a nap in the park and finally headed back to the hotel at 1pm where they told us our room was ready. Woot!
We fell asleep at 2pm and didn't wake till 1opm. haha, there goes that day. I got up because I had to submit some homework online. finally finished at 1am local time and then went to sleep. The bad thing of the day: I used my USD education and bought the wrong type of euro power adapter. Yep I now had a 5lb dead laptop...and I thought I wasn't going to work out here! HA! Anyway, the receptionist (who is gorgeous) pointed me to a little shop down the street where I was able to buy an adapter for 4euro.
Today we went to the Louvre and spent most of the day there. What a beautiful museum. My dad fell in love with it and left my mom for the museum. She was not amused. :) Anyway, we went to Notre Dame after and there must have gone at the right time because we saw a fight occur right outside, and some French band come out and perform for free. We finally went back to the room and are now resting. Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment