So my partner and I are on a stop....we look up and see a vehicle trying to enter the North 110 using the exit from the north 110. We flash our flashlights at the driver in an attempt to get his attention to no avail. I go all superman and run at the car as does my partner. We get up there open the door and the smell of alcohol hits us. This guy is wasted...I mean absolutely savage drunk. we let the people we pulled over go. I start my Field sobriety tests...we run him and find out he's on DUI probation. He cannot refuse the PAS. He does HORRIBLE on his FST's.....I have him blow into the PAS - he blows .25..THREE TIMES THE LEGAL LIMIT. Crazy! this is the second time I pull someone over on the 110 going the wrong way. The week before I pulled over a girl driving south on the northbound 110. How she didn't hit anyone is beyond me. She blew .21. 5'4" 104 lbs.
We had nasty crashes on the 101 on the 24th. 2 vehicle crash and BOTH of the drivers were deuce! One blew .17 and the other .08. And, the second one was a transvestite! One thing about my job, definitely something new every day.
I'm totally scared of this coming weekend. I've been told that Halloween weekend is the craziest weekend of the year. I'll definitely have stories next monday. Until then...
I'm totally scared of this upcoming weekend. I've heard Halloween is the worst weekend of the year. Not even New Years
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment