Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week 5

The classes are starting to ratchet up. Starting this next week, we will have night classes and often. There is so much information to retain here; it's overwhelming. We average 3 tests a week. I'm keeping up well in the PT sessions now, but on Monday....we swim! OH NO!!! If I drown, please remember me as a nice guy.

Our company is still HATED by the Staff Office and the PT Staff but oh well. We get special attention every day that we have PT. We are up to running 3 miles now and have to chant. Im waking up at 4:40 or so every day...once we become seniors (i.e. when we become the senior class) we'll be waking up even earlier. Good times!

There is not much more to tell. I'm still on the fat table....um....oh we did a suicide prevention walk today (hence the late blog). I actually spent the night at the academy on Friday and it wasn't too bad. I got a lot done. I'm thinking I may do this from now on.

Ok, this blog will be short because I'm pretty tired. I need a nap. Lets see...do I have any new vehicle codes that I can share....oh, did y'all know that if 4 different cars all stop at a 4 way stop sign at the same time, by definition no one can move? And the first that does move can be cited? Crazy huh? There are others that are more interesting but I can't share those.  Have a good one everyone.

2 comments:

Sarita Pitones said...

Can I just tell you that I've been thinking about that stop sign situation for a couple of weeks now?! LOL SO random.... what a weird coincidence! I always go when I've stopped before everyone else, but they think we're supposed to be taking turns no matter when they stop, and I look mean and crazy when I honk and yell obscenities at them.


Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG so we cant move? forever? crazy!!
Its so great to hear from you. I was wondering where you were. Its really good to hear your doing great! keep it up.
ANIMOS AMIGO!
♥ Lizbeth