Friday, September 11, 2009

One month later

It's been a month....geez. Really? I don't want to bore y'all with the same old story, but we are very much routine now. Wake up at 4:45, work out (MWF), chow, drill, class, class, chow, drill, class, class, chow, then drill one more time. After, its off to the room to study until lights out (2300) and repeat.

I've taken 7 tests, and passed 6 (still awaiting results on that 7th one). I'm deathly afraid of the EVOC (driving) tests, but oh well. I'm strongly considering going to a weekend high performance driving school. My weekends still consist of doing nothing but relaxing on Friday nights, then studying on Sat and Sun. I never realized how much I enjoyed/missed driving until I came here (since, you know, I don't drive until the weekends come).

On weekends I totally don't watch what I eat and I still lose weight during the week. We had another brutal PT session today (apparently, one of the senior companies made a stupid comment to the PT staff and when you do that, they take it out on everyone.....no bueno). Today I very nearly threw up.

I'm finally getting the hang of vehicle codes and am starting to apply them. I still have lots to go, but at least i'm not as lost as I was last week. Anyway, I'm off to sleep and actually sleep in tomorrow morning. Thanks for reading. No picture this week, sorry.

2 comments:

Sarita Pitones said...

Thanks for reminding me of the law I broke when I was speeding.

I hope some of my registration $$$ goes to giving you a decent meal this week. :)

Good luck, keep up the good work :)

Darkside213 said...

22349(a) - traveling over the max posted (65mph)